Saturday, May 20, 2006

Leaving on a Jet Plane.


Well today was the day my mother went home, its not like i dislike my mother I love her dearly. But there are a few things that get to me, she loves TV but cant hear, refuses hearing aids and plays the TV so loud that I am sure the whole neighbourhood can hear it, so we bought headphones for her, they work like a charm and gave me my sanity back. Since she cant hear well, you ask her for instanace have you seen the clock, she says there are no rocks here! But I quess we all get old and our kids will say the same things about us, if I follow in my mothers footsetps it wont matter anyway because I wont be able to hear them'

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:15 PM

    Appreciate your mother's funny interpretations, they add humor to your life! Ken's mother called the mirrow on the side of the truck a sex mirror istead of a convex mirror. Ken said it makes everything appear bigger than it is. We never let her forget it and laughed everytime we travelled with her.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter