Wednesday, June 14, 2006

And the winner is......


I am entering a contest, was at my favourite scrap store today and was intrigued by this contest, you bought the paper they had pre-selected you create a design (or scrap page out of e only these papers, but you can use any embellisments you want. I dont usually enter these kind of contests, because I dont like to feel the pressure of a finish date. But it is in July so I thought why the heck not. I don't have any idea for this yet, but will keep you posted. Today was humid here, which happens rarely, a bit of rain and thunder. I think the first thunder of the spring/summer. Hubby is away on business, So needless to say, not much being done around here today and tomorrow. Heres a little contest how about you readers out in blog land play along, name 5 things in your purse right now:

Heres my list: Wallet, lipstick(never goes on the lips i forget it there) cell phone,little black book from dollar store used for ideas for art projects etc,Scrapbook sticker cards. Now lets here what you have, just post your comments, I look forward to hearing from you. Talk to you tomorrow,

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:32 AM

    1.wallet
    2.picture of my boys
    3.address book
    4.cell phone can not leave home without it........lol
    5.water bottle
    6.sugarless candies.......
    I have a big purse lol

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter