Friday, June 02, 2006

Those hot summer days


Do you know who invented flip flops, I would like to thank that person, these are summer shoes. If you live in the climate I live in, socks, shoes, boots, its nice just to put on a pair of flip flops. Today is perfect, its nice and hot, just got home from work, put my shorts and flip flops on, got a cool drink from the fridge, and am ready to chill outdoors on the patio, reading a new scrapbook magazine. I missed posting last night, because the family went out to dinner (for chicken) and then by the time I got home, it was housework, now I dont have to do to much this weekend, but hang out in my studio or on the deck. Hope you all have a great Friday night and talk to you tommorw. (new project in the works, collage more about it tommorw.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter