Sunday, June 18, 2006

Well it's the end of the another weekend.....


This picture was painted by my 17 year old daughter, I am very proud of her and her developing talent as an artist. Her goal is to go to Art School and make it in the fashion business. Well this weekend was great, did not do to much art, clean up for sure, in the house and the studio, organzing projects and papers, etc. It's looks so good its hard to mess it up. We had a great fathers day, hubby loved his suitcase from my daughter, and the card. We took him out for brunch to Moxies and generally just bonded. Well got to go make my lunch for work ,talk to you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:06 PM

    Boy that daughter has talent just like her mom! lol it looks great keep up the good work.........both of u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:16 PM

    What a great picture. I didn't know she was so talented. She should follow in her mother's footsteps and enter some contests.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter