Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Devil wears Prada....

Its a hot summer night here, and whats better than to go to a movie, I just went and saw the Devil Wears Prada and I loved it, it's a laugh out loud movie, it's a bit of fluff and that's what I needed tonight. It's not my normal dark kind of movie, but the daughter and I bonded and went together, the hubby was definitely a no go. The other thing I like to do is have a Tim horton Ice Cap, love them, hate coffee, but love them, no coffee taste, it's not something I would drink daily (to many calories for this girl) but it's a treat when your driving home with the windows down, Jewel on the CD and just enjoying life. God I am poetic tonight, had a rough day at work, really busy and was just happy to do something for me.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:51 AM

    ...sorry to hear that you had a bad day yesterday....and glad that you treated yourself to a movie and and Ice Cap!!! ....I will have to check out this movie, it is on my must see list....I hope that you day today is a great one...stay cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:15 AM

    Still waiting for you to come by the cafe. I would make you a MUCH BETTER ice cap than Tim Hortons anyday. Colin

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter