Friday, July 07, 2006

These are a few of my favourite things.....


Do you know what these do!!! They are really a couple of my fabourite things, they make stickers, so heres how it works, you put in say something you have made like a quote , you roll up and it comes out with glue on the otherside and you just put in on your project. I love them, I am saving up for one that does the whole page, these are pricy little items, that I only bought when they went on sale and I have a coupon, because the sticker replacement parts are also pricy, but they are very handy. Well its an early blog and short one tonight, need to get early shut eye for the trip. Will post from the road if i can, So talk to you hopefully tommorw.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:53 AM

    Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter