Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Those lazy crazy days of summer....


Today i was lazy, still on vacation, weather is great. I bought this magazine today, that dress form totaly inspired me. I wanted to rush right home and make it. Small problem, no dress form to start with at this house. So am on the move to find a dress form, gonna be looking everywhere. I did clean the house today it needed it, took my time and it all went great, clean house for the weekend.
I did buy this little item at Winners it was on sale, I go in and look at the sale stuff, it is sitting on my kitchen table and looks great. My mother says it needs something in it, but I think it looks fine just as it is. Well it is just about midnight and I guess I best get some sleep, I have been burning the midnight oil on holidays, it is going to kill me to get up at 6:00 on Monday. Talk to you tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:44 PM

    I think it would much better on my kitchen table. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:23 PM

    May I have one?

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter