Thursday, August 24, 2006

I like you to meet Freddy a member of the family...

Yep old freddy been with us almost 18 years, I found him yesterday in a wooden box, where I was saving stuff for Lyndsey, I decided whenever she gets married (in years to come) he will be there to take a turn around the dance floor. I remember she could not go anywhere without him, and the times we thought we had lost him, well you would have thought someone was killed. He has had many washes and been sewed many times. Isnt it funny what kids get attached to. Well dinner tonight was great, good company, we talked about the trip details and getting more excited as the days go on. Well again tomorrow is Friday another week is past, the time seems to fly by. Well in keeping with my philospy of trying to go to bed early, i will now sign off and talk to you tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:13 PM

    I am so glad that you found fred! was wondering where he has been hiding! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter