Saturday, August 19, 2006

I wish I could post a picture.....

I have finished the top secret project, I could not say much because its for my newphew and he reads my blog, but he is at a wedding today (it;s his birthday) I did one of my freestyle pictures for him and framed and matted it, actually looks very good. He is getting it tomorrow, his Grandmother is having a little party for him, so I will give it to him then, of course my camera is going with me. Went to Michaels to look for a frame, had to buy a bigger one than I wanted, but bought some leather like paper and matted it with that, will take a picture of the [picture\ framed. Other than that errands all day today, some with my Mother getting her used to the city, and showing her places she could go on the bus. She has been a couple of places on the bus, which is good, she needs to fill independent, I made her business cards (not for business) but put her name and address and phone number and contact numbers on it, just in case while she is out something happens. Well we are having friends over for a movie and dinner (steak tonight on the BBQ) the movie Annapolis so have to go get everything ready. Talk to you tomorrow. Get ready for a ton of pictures on Monday....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter