Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Inspiration comes in all sorts of ways.....

Yep this came in the mail yesterday and the colours just jumped out at me and I said wow, that is when my mind races and comes on up something. That is how I find my inspiration. Well it was a funny day today, kinda nice, kinda cloudy, some rain, after work it felt like fall. I am home alone a rare occurence in this hse, hubby is out for a work function, the daughter is out with her girlfiriends, and I am waiting for Super Nova to come on. I love that show, honestly I thought I might be to old to watch it, but I love it, at work we all watch it and talk about who is going to win, am I pulling for the Canadian no, I am pulling for the girl with all the tattoos, she is a great singer and could fit right in with that band. Tommy Lee does disgust me, god who does he think he is with that skinny chest do up your shirt or get some muscles. Now you know how I feel about that. Well in keeping with my getting to bed early, no not now, but SuperNova comes on I think at 9:00 god i hope its not 10.00 I am off to make my lunch and just have a caffeine free diet coke. I am off to Montans restaurant tommorw night with my girlfriends for dinner tommorw night, to will keep you update on how the restaurant is, I have been before and quite liked it. Talk to you tommorw....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter