Sunday, September 03, 2006

A new bag.....

Well today in the paper they had a 50% coupon good for the long weekend, so off I went to Michaels determined to buy this bag and get 50% off, but alas it was on sale for 33% off they put all there stuff on sale, so you cant use that 50% per, but I am going again Today (Sunday) and looking for something else. I did buy the bag, but you know I could have bought this same bag for 40% off last week, I had that coupon but did not. Now how smart am I!!!!!! Well I was going to the horse races today but it did not work out, so I am going today (sunday) i do like the ponies, never win but still like going. Well as you can see I am up late tonight, working in the studio, making a mess, cleaning up and just chilling. Watched some stupid movie called the Matador (skip it if your going to rent it). Well better go will talk to you tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter