Monday, October 30, 2006

The drawing says it all...

I am posting this tonight as I will be busy with the trick or treaters tommorow night. Nobody to give out the candy but me. So I hope I get alot or else I will be forced to eat the chocalate bars. Halloween is not my favourite holiday, I always disliked dressing up when I was younger, not very creative in the costume section, I must have passed that on to my daughter, she has always disliked Halloween as well. Some people go all out, fancy decorations etc, I do that at Christmas now that is my favourite holiday. The weather says its going to be cold out so probably wont get to many. Well it was back to work today, Monday managed to get through it and here I am, that is it for excitement. No more boring talk tonight. Talk to you on Wednesday......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter