Sunday, October 08, 2006

Today I would like to give thanks....

< for FAMILY for those present and remember those that are not here with us. Yep its Thanksgiving here in Canada, and its that time to be thankfull for all you have and to remember those and try to help those that have not. Well we had a great day today we went over to the Sister In laws and had a great thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings. We had ham, scalloped potatoes, beets from the garden, and Japenses salad and of the course the Pumpkin pie, made by my mother in law. After dinner we played this great game called Catch Phrase, its a great game, for kids or adults. Now I am stuffed and tired, but had to blog cause I have not done it in a few days and I know you probably all wondering where is she. Well my mother came over today and went to dinner with us and is spending the night and tommorw we are having Turkey at my house, so be ready for a picture of Tom. Mot much going on in the studio these past two days, but I have an idea cooking and I feel the itch to create so maybe tommorrow night. Well should hit the hay so talk to you tommorw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter