Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What can you get for a buck nowadays....

Alot if you shop at the dollar store. I got this board board here because I am making a project.Step 1 Get the book from the dollar store: Take all the shiny paper off, it tears off quite easyStep 3: Paint it with Gesso, if no Gesso just sand it fineSept 4: You can do anything you can put on pictures, art, a journal.What am I going to do, I have not decided yet, but will keep you informed. Today was a perfect fall day, cool, windy but nice. I did a totally dumb thing today, I went to the Doctor on the wrong day, I am suppose to go tommorw, did I feel like a goof ball yes, they could not take me anyway, so back I go on the right day. To make it worse I had my mother booked for the appointment after me, she met me there, oh well we both had a good laugh. Well not to much going on around here, I had a very busy day at work so i am going to log off now and talk to you tommorow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter