Monday, November 13, 2006

How do you spell Relief....

I had a great night last night in the studio created 3 new pieces, here is one of them, I had this thought in my sketch book for ages and there it is. I am very happy with it....Today is awful is snowing hard, the roads are icy and the wind is blowing, not making for a nice day. But I am not at work today so makes it ok, though I did venture out to have coffee (diet coke) with my mom, then went and did a little christmas shopping, not to early to start, I had rushing at the last minute. I am done for my Mom, I have got a number of things for the hardest person to buy for my daughter, it will probably end up being all taken back, but oh well I try. Well I am off to the studio to do some clean up and work on a christmas project. Talk to you tommmorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter