Monday, November 27, 2006

A slow news day...

It must be a slow day if I have to show a picture of LL Bean catalogue that I got today. I have been working in the studio I have three Art Christmas Journal Pages created, but are not showing them till December 1, 2005. I know the suspense will kill you but you just have to wait. I thoought of another one today so off to the studio to start it. I cant do them one a day, because I dont work that fast, hence why I have to start early. The roads and weather are terrible today, it took me an hour to get home, and the hubby still has not made it home. Blowing snow, really cold, its a night just to stay home and watch Heroes my favourite show on Monday nights. Well should go as I said it was a slow new day today. Talk to you tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter