Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Facing the Scale week One

Here is week 1 of my goal to lose weight, each week I will post one of these oversized cards that I am making. Well not much has happened around here since last I talked. I joined a new online group they are going to make art once a week, and post, its called Lab555. I am excited about it since the beginning of this year my mojo seems to be off, where is my energy to create. So here is hoping this is the kickstart I need. The diet has been going great no cheating, taking my lunch faithfully, since I am dieting the whole family gets to as well, no junk in this house....Well talk to you tommorow.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:40 AM

    ...you can do it...and as always you will get the support and encouragement you need from your best buddies.....here's to you!! I'm proud of you.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:16 PM

    I like dashing in here to your blog and I always get inspired from you to start to do some of my long forgotten art work - you inspire others by the work you do!!When I read your blog I share a lot of your thoughts too!!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter