Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A horse is a horse of course of course...

I know what the heck is she talking about. I am sure that like a song or somethingI am doing 5 minutes sketch excersies in my sketch book, no erarsing, no starting over, nothing, just sketching, this is a sample. I am in a creative block right now, tonight I tried a few things, and threw them all out. I had to have something to post so went to my purse sketchbook and chose this one. I know needs work but hey it was 5 minutes worth of work...Well didnt get to ww tonight, went to the Doc after work and it was to late by the time I got home. So i am going tommorow night, that is my commitmment you are all witnnesses. The weather stinks, it snowing, blowing, and really cold -30 below. I was going to shovel as the hubby is away but way to cold to do that today...Well must go and think about what's for lunch ....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:50 AM

    A Horse is A Horse of course of course is the theme song from the TV show Mr. Ed.
    loved horses when I was young so loved that show.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter