Saturday, January 27, 2007

Rembering when....

Today was a sad day for my family. It was on this day a year ago my sister passed away. I spent today quietly remembering all the things that I loved about her. The way she would phone me and we would just would joke around and laugh and laugh. The way she was always worried about us, my sister and I always called her mother. She was meant to have a dozen kids, but only had one, and he was the love of her life as well as her husband. They did everything together. Vicki and I will always miss her, she was our sister....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:50 AM

    we are had a sad day but we have good memmories......VVVVVVV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:31 AM

    our memories are what keep us going and we will always remember Delta as she was the best and yes our memories of her are very vivid now and always love ya
    cousin Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter