Friday, March 16, 2007

happy St. Patricks day to you and yours...

Well i woke up today didn't feel any different, not older that for sure. Yep you guessed it its my birthday, and I am not even irish. So I did this in honour of my birthday. Next year is the last year for celebrating birthdays, from then on I stay the same age 29 and not counting....lol. Today I plan on doing me things, I having lunch with my mom, going out hubby and friends for dinner. Hubby bought me a new cabinet that I wanted for the studio, all he has to do is put it together. Well I am off talk to all later and drink some green beer....

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:26 PM

    Hope you had a great day. You deserve "ME" stuff.
    You're catching up to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:38 PM

    happy birthday! Sorry I missed the festivities, if there was any. Colin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:05 AM

    Happy birthday cousin I hope you had a great day talk to you later
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter