Saturday, April 07, 2007

The Hills of Sedona....

Well its is Saturday and I had a great day today. With my buddies we made Soccoer people. My friend is a soccer coach to a bunch of ladies and made them all soccer pins for the end of the year. We all helped and got the job done. I must say I did not help, as I just got my nails done in arizona and frankly cant do a thing with them yet, I can type. What a Diva i am (lol). I put my two cents in, I also helped with the clean up after lunch so they could finish the job and acted as offical photographer. Beads are not my thing, but I do like the finished product. The picture has alot of white space I know but I wanted you to the pins are they cool or what. One of the legs has a slilver soccer ball.
Other than that tonight I am going to do some art I have decided on the project and you will probably get to see it tommorow. We are off to the mother in laws for turkey tommorow, I am bringing a ham, and the vegetables, the daugther is bringing salad, and dessert. So not to much for the mother inlaw to do. Well should go, am cooking ribs for supper and I hear them calling me. Have a great Saturday and hope the Easter Bunny is good to you, I will talk to you tommorow...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:43 PM

    You were a great supervisor as always.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter