Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I am back...

Well I know I have been away awhile, but I am back. Since the trip I have been down in the dumps and wondering if I should give up the blog and even my art....which hasnt been going that well. So I took a little break from blogging and just puttered around in the studio and I feel much better, I created this peice from an old medical book my mom gave me. It still has some work needed, but I like the way it turned out. I did it on a canvas. I have let things slide around here, and in the studio, but I definitely am feeling better and ready to take on some stuff. So thanks for reading.....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:20 AM

    Good - you get back to doing your artwork and blogging now - no more quitting talk. The Picture-- I like it - I always like to see what your brain comes up with in the studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:27 PM

    I am glad you are back this is my connection to my family that lives in Edmonton keep it up and the art work too

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter