Tuesday, May 22, 2007

zebra Lines

still doing 5 minute sketching
trying to get better, dont really know if it looks like a Zebra but for 5 minutes it will have to do. Well it was back to work after a long weekend. I love long weekends but hate to get up on the tuesday for work I just make it by the skin of my teeth. Hubby is awy on business till Friday, the daughter is working tonight so it is just me, some art, tv, and the computer, I am multi tasking. Well enough for one night no news that is earth shattering, so just enjoy that Zebra and think how I could have done it better. Talk to you tommorow.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're getting there on the zebra. It looks better larger. I really like Debby the Snail, although it looked like a machine or an organic heart in the small view. It would make a cool rubber stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter