Wednesday, June 27, 2007

serial art...

This little 5 minute sketch (please disregard the strawberry thats a whole other issue) has developed into a project in my mind of a series of 4 drawings tentively called the Tango Shoe Diaries, with a continuing story on each of the 4 tango shoe pictures. I know sounds compeletly off the wall but my mind is racing and I am totally exicted, I have the story down, and two sketches of tango shoes, the other one I will show you tommmorow. The story is in rough draft and will be on the picture. I am going to do it on picture blocks, with paint, sheetmusic, old maps (if i can find any). I am totatly ready. These week I am roughing out the design in my sketch book, and the story. Next week I will do the same (as I away visiting the sister) the following week I am on vacation at home, and will start the series. If you can think of a different name let me know, so far that is the only one I can think of...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter