Friday, July 20, 2007

Inspire me Thursday-Godess in Training

This week let us be inspired by the creative prompt Goddess. A female being of supernatural powers or attributes, believed in and worshiped by a people. A female being believed to be the source of life and being and worshiped as the principal deity in various religions. Something, such as fame or wealth, that is worshiped or idealized. Or a woman of great beauty or grace.

Here is mine I know the godess was believed to be a great beauty. But my godess is in training, and she might not make the cut. The beauty part is up for grabs, I did not make her a beauty. I thought she had strength of character which is more important.

11 comments:

  1. "Goddess in training" - that made me smile. She may not be "goddess beautiful" but I think she is beautiful in her own way, and I hope the training will be a success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this take on the topic...i'd like to think i'm a goddess in training!!! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is to a goddess in training! I raise my glass and toast her and you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha So original :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really fun response.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this! A very creative interpretation of the prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to think we are all goddesses in training! Great picture

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lee, I love the Goddess in Training. That was the name of my daughter's blog when I had the time to write more than 1 blog.

    She IS beautiful...just not in the conventional way

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, here it is
    http://goddessskye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter