Sunday, July 22, 2007

Like a Bird on a Wire


Well I had just a great day today, the sun was shining, I sat on the deck and just enjoyed the day. Did not worry about the house, sketched painted, and you looking at my creation. Saw this bird on my fence and just sketched him, as he kinda flew around. I was out of my comfort zone, I did a bigger picture than usual and I am giving it as a gift, I dont think I have given any of my art as a gift, I really cant remember it. Well I am going to end this perfect day and will talk to you tommorow.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:03 PM

    Its beautiful
    keep it up
    cousin Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee...
    This bird has a message....FLY!
    SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND FLY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Glad that this piece is flying to someone...glad that you are spreading your wings...IT WAS INDEED A HAPPY DAY!
    Thank you so much for all your wonderful and supportive posts on my sites...Art is such a connection...may we all continue to FLY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:58 AM

    very nice; almost has a crow-like feel to it; the boldness that it looks forward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:37 PM

    I love your picture and it is a gift to us to see it. I am glad to hear you had a good day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:45 PM

    Just noticed the photo gallery.[badge]
    I like it

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter