Wednesday, August 08, 2007

coffee break art part 2

this is the 2 nd picture on the monthly calendar that I draw on at coffee. I just used a regular old pencil for this one. Last night I totaly did something I never have done. We received in the mail a brochure from BEBE store a fold out 4 colour one. I took it to the studio on the first page painted etc on. The second page had a glamous girl with a really hot dress,I painted over the dress, over the hair, the only thing remainng was a bit of the face, and I made a new picture. I love it, it is just waiting for words its a dark peice it needs something dramatic, I have not decided yet. As soon as I do I will post it. I am really proud of it. I have a hard time going over something that is perfect and creating from me, but it felt good and I am ready to do it again.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:09 PM

    I'm glad you posted on my blog, it lead me here to yours. What a neat blog you have, and it's so inspiring to see someone drawing every day. You're right, practice makes a world of difference! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this a lot and what a good way to spend your coffee break!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter