Saturday, August 04, 2007

watch out curves ahead,,,,

this is the last in the series of bathing suits this is number 5. I created this one because it seems all women have a issue with bathing suits,everybody that I know does. Nobody even if they have a great body think they look great in a bathing suit. So here she is in all her glory curves and all showing all the world her body. Good for her. I loved creating this one, she is not pretty, she is curvy in all the wrong places but happy with herself.

3 comments:

  1. This is the most important thing...the hapiness!
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:31 PM

    I love this picture - she is so happy in her bathing suit and that is how life should be. Love the shoe posts also. Keep up the good work. You are doing so great - it is a pleasure to see your work and the progression of it along with your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee thanks for stopping by on my blog. I love the pic and off course the song - I remember it well. Wish I could STILL fit into my bikini - I think sadly thought MY bikini days are well and truly over though! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter