Sunday, October 14, 2007

I had a bad day....

I had a bad day...just like the song.. On Saturday things did not seem to bright for me...just a bad day. Well today Sunday I look back and say it really wasn't that bad...so here is my art journal page I made tonight just to remind myself....On a brighter note the weather is perfect and all is right with the world. Except its late again and I need to get to sleep for work tomorrow. I hope you all had a great weekend and here's to next weekend....The dress was made from old paper towels that I use to wipe my paint brushes with, its take paint and felt pens really well..

5 comments:

  1. (((lee))) I hope things get brighter soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww....hope youre feeling better now. In spite of the pain and not feeling too bright...your painting is relly good...like all the great artists whotoo were inspired by their problems.
    I think I have paper towel too here in AUs! its little dotty circles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee,

    Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I love your journal pages. Very expressive! Using the used paper towel is a great idea, one the I will try myself. :)

    ~Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope things are better today. I think we all have days like that when we feel as if nothing is right and the world is a painful place to be. Your journal page captures the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lee, oh yeah I know those days....glad to hear the next one was better.
    Oh you can make beautiful art papers for collaging with paper towl, I have a whole box full, I did with left over paints. In your artwork it fits perfect with the dots....like the whole piece by the way ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter