Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Faceless

This is another journal page that I made in my book. I have not done much art in the past 5 days since my last post. Life has a funny way of interfering with my art. I mean could someone else clean the house and cook the meals, really I am an artist.....Really time just flies by and before you know it, it's a week since my last post. It snowed here on Saturday night and its stayed around, today was quite mild, but the nights are cool. I know the bad weather is coming its just a matter of a week or so and Mr. Winter will be here until March. Well I should go I will post again tommorow....

4 comments:

  1. I've been cleaning and re-organizing my house, preparing for the holidays, and I feel just as you....I think someone else should be doing all this so I can just play in the studio!
    This piece really speaks to me. I love all the words you've used and the messages they give. I have a whole series of "ladies" I've drawn and they all have blank faces!! Guess they need to see this! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you went, Lee! Thank you for the card. You are so sweet. I am glad you are enjoying my art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way youve written on the girls face...(Do you know I wouldnt have dared to do that, I am too neat and straightand uptight!!....but this has given me permission to do stuff like this.) It looks like Henna drawn on her face...I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah I know about that household occupier who holds you away from doing art..same here.
    They predicted snow for tomorrow here too, but it's usually not staying till March...hopefully we will have a white Christmas, that would be great, didn't had that in years. Enjoy creating!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter