Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Countdown begins....

Well today we decorated the house and put up the oranaments on the tree. Dont ask me why it has taken me so long to do this, I am not in the Christmas spirit this year. Plus we have had the tree up for a while with the lights, just testing Sofie the puppy, she hasnt bothered the tree to much, now the oranments time will tell. I have been tagged by Patti Mosca about 7 random things about me. I have done this once already but I tell you 7 new ones.

I met my husband when I was in grade nine

I am the middle child of three girls

My dad and sister both died at age 55 and I am scared I might be next

I was born on St. Patricks Day

I have size 10 feet (I wish I had size 7)

My favourite junk food is French Fries from McDonalds (its the salt)

I went to Europe with my Mother for two weeks on a bus trip
So, now it is my turn to tag, here are the rules and here is who I choose!!

The rules: -Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.-Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself-Tag 3 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.-Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here is who I tag: Krissie http://bowerwood.blogspot.com/
Janet: http://jkbees.blogspot.com/
Ankehttp://ankemartin.blogspot.com/

I dont know how to get the links to work sorry about that.

5 comments:

  1. I've been tagged twice this week, but will play... I liked your 7 new facts...how interesting everyone is intersting and so unique!
    ok, will do this later on in the week when I have a tiny bit more time. DH is off this week, and you know what theyre like....right off to make him another cup of tea..... see u later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you via Suzi. Very cool artwork I will bookmark you and visit again! Happy Day to You.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, I'll do the random things meme but it might be a few days from now. I've done this one a couple of times but I'm always up for a meme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing 7 more random things and thanks for asking me again, it's kind of fun doing it and reading others of course. Hope you don't have too much stress in the next days.....just had one and hope the next ones will be calmer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a middle child too! I knew we were soul sisters. Thanks for sharing with us, Lee.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter