Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I am dreaming of the ocean....

That's right I am dreaming of the ocean. Tonight it is -46 to cold even to stick your toe out the door without it freezing. I am looking forward to Summer and the warm days.....Even when it is really cold here it is sunny.Today was not it was so cold, it was foggy just about the whole day. No art was created today, this is old art I am posting, done on a piece of old wood I found at the thrift store. Today I received a parcel from China, yes that is right China, I ordered a purse (well actually my daughter) ordered the purse and it arrived 4 days later (today) and was exactly perfect. I also ordered a purse from China and am waiting for it. Well should go hope I have more to say tomorrow night.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lee,

    I'm lookng forward to warm weather and sunny skies as well. We have so much snow here and it seems like every second day we are having a storm. I enjoy looking at your art and reading your blog very much.:)

    ~Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ocean would be great right now. We don't have that cold weather but nasty grey weather......so I dream with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrr! Did you say -46ยบ!! Now that's cold! I'd be dreaming of the ocean, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:41 AM

    please show us the purse when u get it......i like purses...V

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter