Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Who will I be...

I really look much better than this. I did this page as a reminder to me that my life is changing. A milestone birthday is coming fast and furious, and many decisions about my life have to be made by me. Yes i am turning 55 (god I feel like 35)I have worked for many years 35 years to be precise and its time to retire if I want to. I have not been working since Dec 14/08 off on short term. My life not working has been good, hard to get used to but good. So as my birthday approaches I must make a decision about retiring from work or continuing on.....So lots to think about, I know you think whats to think about but truthfully after you have worked for such a long time, it is hard to just give it up........

6 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites! You can see so much in this piece of what you're thinking and feeling. As for decisions, you'll make the right one. And whatever you decide I hope you continue to make and share your art with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee! Well, I wish I could offer advice, but this is your decision to make. It is a big one! Good luck with it, whatever you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LEE< LEE..........guess what...you and I got to be in the winning samplers of the by the seaside challenge - go look at the page!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats to you,( and me)wow!!!! off to read your new post now...etc..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just do what you think is right, and it will be the right choice. And don't get too attached to the age thing. That's the problem with us people, if we didn't care about counting the years, we would be much happier. Like you, for instance. If you feel 35, that's exactly what you would be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great art Lee and I wish for you to make the right decision .

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to help making a decision. I hope you find your decision soon, listen to your heart and stomach. They usually tell me what to do with a hard topic to decide on. And when you decide to retire, at least you will have lot's of time to create ;) Smiles your way, Anke ;)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter