Monday, March 03, 2008

I have been tagged....

Tonight there will be two posts...this one and the other with some pics and such. I have been tagged by Karine and by Patti. What you are suppose to do is name 7 things that people don't know about you and pass it on to 7 other people. All the people who I would have passed it onto have been tagged already. So if you want to be tagged by me just let me know or consider yourself tagged. Here are 7 things...

1. I do not drink coffee, nor does my husband or daughter.
We all drink diet coke. I know diet drinks can destroy your brain cells and put weight on you. But I love it and will not give it up.


2. I am the one in the family who does all the electronics - setting them up,getting them to work ...my husband is electronics challenged.


3. I love to blog, I love to read other peoples blogs..I find them all interesting.

3. I am really interested in American politics - and I am Canadian I find the system fascinating


4. I am a reader. I can finish a book in one night....cant put it down once I start stay up until I have finished the book. I am a night owl.

5. I used to smoke a pack a day and quit cold turkey 10 years ago and I am glad I did.

6. I love to take pictures....of every event. My relatives and friends can tell you I am that annoying person who always is snapping pictures.


7. I did not learn to drive until I was 22 my husband did not teach me, my good girl friend did and that is why I am still married to this day.
.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Lee! I am a night owl too! (although I am reforming now with the early morning paw-in-the-face dog.
    Quitting smoking cold turkey? THAT'S impressive.

    Cool.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter