Thursday, July 31, 2008

She wore a pink poka dot


The days of summer are whizing by me....I love summer, and out summer is way to short. My best buds and I are going on out annual girls 4 day escape. This year it is beautiful Victoria, hotel right on the waterfront.and fun fun fun, September 18. Today I again started a doodle which evolved into this, birds are really not my strong suit, this bird I notice everyone makes....so I kinda copied the style....but I like it, the poem is mine....I like to make up short quirky poems.....if you cant read it...it says

I ate an apple high up in a tree
And what to my surprise should I see
A pink poka dot bird trying to catch a honey bee

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:39 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh going for a trip with friends, that sounds awesome! I hope you have a great time and lot's of fun! Cute polka dot bird, smiles, Anke ;)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter