Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Flying below the radar...


Hi, I have been posting like crazy lately, I dont know when this mojo is going to give in, so better not get used to it. I have been working in my journal, this picture is one of them. I love working in my journal it gives me freedom to make mistakes and not care about them. You see the blue lines, they are from another page in my journal, and the paint was still wet and got on this picture, but I dont care. But if it was a canvas......I am way to high strung, I need to start practice to become a laid back kind of gal.

4 comments:

  1. Keep posting girlfriend, I check out your blog every day. You have been quite an inspirations to me. I have not be journaling lately, don't know what the block is -- it's all in my head and I need to get it out. Gotta work on that. Thanks for the kind words you always leave on my blog.
    ttyl
    Lyn (mixedmediagirl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, if you learn how to do that would you please share the secret with me! In other things I can be very laid back but when it comes to art I'm very hard on myself.

    I like the bird....and didn't even notice the blue until you mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:42 PM

    Laid back here....just keep it going. Sometimes the most fantastic pages come from mistakes like that. I can't even count how many times that has happened to me! You're on a roll- don't think too hard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great thing you can explore in your journal and don't get mad about 'mistakes'. Sometimes mistakes come out better than we thought. I know how you feel about canvases, but if I don't like a result I just paint over it or use it as background for a new collage. So enjoy your free creating in your journal, that's they greatest thing to let go and enjoy ;) Smiles, Anke ;)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter