Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Do you have a rubber ducky...


I have been hard at work on a commission, yes I said commission, I cant believe it myself. She wanted an abstract with lots of texture and specific colour ranges. After much self doubt and redos I am going to take it to her today and she how she likes it, will keep you posted. No it is not the rubber ducky, this is something I was doodling because my daughter asked me to create a canvas for a baby shower she is going to, this is one of my ideas.

3 comments:

  1. GO, LEE!!! I'm so excited for you - a commission! I can imagine the nerves and self-doubt, but oh my goodness, just go back and look at your OWN blog and that should do away with them. Remember: YOU ARE AN ARTIST! [I have spoken!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:05 PM

    Did you say a COMMISSION?????? wow - hey lady your an artist! youre going places! I'm so excited for you Lee! good luck with it and please show us the end result wont you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A commission! Lee! That is so exciting. Good luck, I can't wait to hear how it went!

    I love rubber duckies.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter