Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Lou Lou says....


If you got it flaunt it. As you can see Lou Lou has quite the chest. Well just sitting here watching the election and Obama just gave his acceptance speech. Though I am not american, the USA does have a big impact on the world and in Canada. I think he will do you proud. He is new with new ideas....

Well did not do to much today, in fact only went out a few times to take the dog out. It was windy and cold. Tommorow my mother is coming over and we are baking bread together. She does not cook where she is now, so she wants to make some bread, she loves to bake bread. So we are going to do it. Next weekend we are going to make Christmas fruit cakes, I love them. Well should hit the hay talk to you tommorow.

3 comments:

  1. HEE!!! You go, Lou Lou!!! Your mama was 100% correct. (Lee, you are just rocking Lou Lou's eyes, they're alive! And I love that bird!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:32 PM

    Lou lou is a wise girl!

    Lee do you use a bread maker? I am so toying with the idea of gettingone but still not sure if I its a good thing or not to get??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Lou Lou is awesome. She also has great blue eyes.
    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter