Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing Day...


Well Christmas was great and I am glad its over, its very tiring. Today in Canada we had Boxing Day ...its kinda like Black Friday only not quite that good. Everyone goes out and buys what they really wanted for Christmas and didnt get at a lower price. Lately those Boxing day sales have been on way before Christmas to get people in the buying mood. I got everything I wanted and more. I got the new DAnny Gregory Book...and I have been browsing through it. Well thats it ..I posted a journal page I did tonight while watching Hancock which by the way is great. I did not think I would like it and I loved it. My dog (she is much better looking in person) looks like she was floating in the air, really she was laying down when I sketched her,I need to work on that a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter