Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Ordinary Miracle Today....


Over at Misty Mawns every wednesday she is having a art journal prompt, today was a fav song. I was driving around in my car today (it was like summer here) with Sarah McLachlan playing in my CD player and this one came on,,,it suited the way I was feeling today. I am really upbeat and happy today, full of creative energy and ready to create something great. Hubby is out of town (is that the reason lol) and I am all alone except for the daughter who is never home. Just me and the dog, going groove in the studio all night tonight. So talk to you tommorow.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:39 PM

    ...I wish that I was there with you to groove to the music and create something artsy! Enjoy your peaceful night...love your colorful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:43 PM

    The perfect storm! Have fun making art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I thought I had every Sarah McLachlan song there was - not recognizing that title so am going to have to go find it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:10 PM

    Love the colors in your pictures too. Hope you are enjoying your evening look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter