Saturday, May 23, 2009

Good Morning Saturday

Another page waiting for the written word in my Visual Journal. Well today is Saturday, and I am going to kick myself up into high gear and get something done. I am going to whiz through the house and do the minimum needed, take the dog for grooming. Shop for some needed art supplies (really not needed but wanted). Have a drink on the deck, and cut out some stencils. Do a little bit of work in the studio for my online class which I am loving and just generally love the day. Its sunny, warm and feels like my kind of day. So lets take the day and enjoy ourselves and meet back here on Sunday.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a great day planned....enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a lovely day! And I love the piece it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a lovely piece Lee - I am in love withyellow at the mo! Have a great shopping trip for supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the bird page. I hope you got everything accomplished yesterday and can play today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure am liking what you have been producing lately! The stenciling class has really made you grow in a new direction. Great color choices on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun day! oh this bird, you ROCK the birds, Lee! your easy breezy day made my head start singing 'Crystal Blue Persuasion' -- probably my favorite song of all time for getting mellow!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter