Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Another tradition...Christmas Eve







lts another tradition    every Christmas Eve for dinner we always have appetizers, some i make, some made at Costcos, my favourite drink of all time is a tall frosty Cesar's  .  I will supply the recipe.  You dont have to have the liquor its just as good without it.  Lots of ice, and I rim the glass with cesar salt

4 oz. Clam Tomato Cocktail


2 dashes Worcestershire sauce

1 1/2 oz. vodka

1 Dash TABASCO® Brand Pepper Sauce

celery salt to taste

Celery stalk

Lime wedge

pepper to taste

salt to taste

Mixing instructions:

Rim a highball glass with lime (or lemon) , celery salt, and salt. Add vodka and Clam Tomato Cocktail to ice and season with pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco. Stir, and then garnish with a celery stick. Option: Rim glass with Seasoning

Its eat when your hungry, its there help yourself..  We always watch some Christmas Movie, one we have rented.  Sometimes it's and old one, sometimes it's a new one.  I think this year it will be Four Christmases.

Now i am on the outlook for new appetizers, if you have one you like tell me....I would love to try it.










3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:21 PM

    Ive never drunk anything like this but could give it a whirl.. I do like tomato juice! Sorry dont have any apetizer recipes, but hope someone posts one in...am interested to see.

    Winterwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. This drink looks delicious!

    I have not tries these...but my friend made them and keeps going on and on about them. I'm making them for a party on Saturday:
    http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/11/mushrooms-stuffed-with-brie/

    Let me know if you try them too.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delicious and tasty. Kind of like a Bloody Mary? My hubby and I do margaritas on New Year's Eve. We have such a good time, neither of us are champagne drinkers.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter