Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just an Ordinary Day




Lately  my life has been anything but ordinarly.  But today I think the tide might be turning.;
Got to the hospital and actually caught the doctor, who gave me good news.  Which makes me happy.
When I created this picture I was trying to find my style (still looking ) but I like the way she looked so I named her LuLu.  On previous posts I have lamented how hard it is to find your own style.  There are so many artists out there that you admire there work, but you do not want to be a copycat.  I think I have found my style, when you look at my work I want you to be able to say Lee did that.  I hope I have acheived that.


3 comments:

  1. I love your lulu - and hope you do a lulu series Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LuLu is great! You know I love that name!! So glad you got good news from the doctor....hopefully your mom will be able to come home soon.

    As for your style, I think you already have it. I always know your art and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee - sorry to confuse you but I ve gone back to my old blog...winterwood...I am there now!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter