Thursday, May 20, 2010

A doodle here a doodle there


Did you know that I am taking a doodle class online from http://www.treicdesigns.com/
I happen to love the class, full of great ideas, amazing art and a great talented bunch
of students.  My friend http://jkbees.blogspot.com/ who is in the class has done
amazing work, hop over to her blog to have a look.  I have not had much time to
do anything, so I have to be content for now to work in my visual journal. Tommorw
is show and tell over here at Defining Me..

lee

lee

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:06 PM

    Hello..it's nice to meet you and have a peek at your doodles...
    I have never taken an online class...but it sounds like a lot of fun!

    come by and see me sometime..I'm now following you..maybe you'd like to too!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo Lee I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I say this every time I come here but this is my favorite! I love it! The colors you used are beautiful.

    And thank you so much for mentioning my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee - those classes are paying off...love the page... Ive never taken any of those online... hmmm must look into it.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter