Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Talking to the dead....



Meet Grandma B
Never knew her, dont think I want to
She died early in her life 41 I believe
Her and My Grandfather left my father
in Vancouver at the age of 14 to
look after himself.  While they moved on to
the Inland of BC.  And that isnt the half of it.
My father never said a bad word about his
mother but really she never deserved his
love.

weather:  a freaking blizzard when I woke up today
dinner:  Out with the shoppper tonight dinner and shopping
wearing:  jeans, socks (I had socks) and tshirt and apron
art:  joined Tracy Batista (spelled wrong) doodles class

2 comments:

  1. family history, can he great or oh so sad.... I like the way youve tackled this subject in your piece Lee.

    A blizzard??? while our hot weather just keeps on and on and on.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough subject....sounds like your dad turned out good even without his parents. Maybe it would have been worse if they had been there!!

    A blizzard!!! We have all the doors and windows open today and the sun is shining.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter