Sunday, June 27, 2010

Technique Sunday


Dont know if your interested but here is how I created this 6x6 collage,
 thetext on tree branch was added last with white out pen







6x6 covered with text, using matt medium
covered with gesso to lighten the text you can use white paint also


More text and pictures added not the bottom I messed it up
So I fixed it with white paint and some text add some sketches

Colored them in with marker and more detail fooled
around with it until I was happy, here it had a nest
with a egg, I was not happy with that, took out the
nest and added a heart and egg




Final product, the tree could have used some work, but in
the end it said what needed saying

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Neat post - I feel like I just took a workshop with you! I love the finished art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this, Lee. I think we all get little tips and tricks from seeing how someone else does things. I really like this piece. And now I know how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your technique. LOVE this piece of artwork! I love your studio slide show too, you have so much space to work in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! It's so enjoyable to see your art flowing right now!!!! Thank you for the inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter