Friday, September 03, 2010

Mish Mash


Art in my Visual Journal, I know her eyes are a little wonky, I
did that on purpose to show she is different, not the same
cookie cutter girls as above.

Well today its off to lunch with the girls, then off to Michael's, I have a GC to use from hubby.  And off to the art store.  I have already gone to Chapters the bookstore and got my magazine fix, Cloth Paper Scissors, the Apprentice, Somerset Studio.  So I am all set for the long weekend.  I plan on working in my Zine this weekend, planning stage done.  I plan on making some art not just in my Visual Journal.  I plan on eating some good food, and having some fun.  What do you plan on doing this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. I want to know what you got with your GC! You sure got a good magazine fix....those are all good ones.

    I'm hoping to get some art done over the weekend. The past couple of days have been busy and no art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your page here, Lee...I really like the girl you drew!

    This weekend? Nothing..we just finished DIY painting the exterior of the house..5 long days of work. I may have a cocktail or two and relax..that sounds GREAT to me.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, just found your blog. really enjoying your collages.

    noting like a non-cookie cutter girl!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter