Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving


This is not a turkey, but just a little picture of a bird.

today is all about family,
peeling potatoes
cleaning the turkey
stuffing
cranberries
mashed potatoes
turnip and carrots
pumpkin pie
watching football
catching up with your family
laughing, telling jokes, playing games
everybody brings something so the cook is not overwhelmed
cleaning up the big mess
hugs, and kisses
undoing your pants so you can eat a little more if needed

So that's is what is going on today

lee


4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a bountiful holiday! May all your waistbands be elastic, if necessary! Cheers! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful holiday filled with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee,
    Sounds like a great family fun day to ME!
    Enjoy*
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy7:08 AM

    Hi Lee..I hope that your Thanksgiving was both delicious and peaceful...I have my test tomorrow so there was not turkey in this house this weekend...I cannot eat today and dont have my test until 1:30 pm tomorrow so look out once I wake up! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter