Monday, October 04, 2010

I look good in Red do you?

I used watersolable pencil, markers, and oil pastels, plus the work fly and the birdcage were rubons from Michaels in the dollar bin....I have a small strathmore mixed media journal, that I carry in my purse, and work on it when I can.  I started this in the coffee shop having a diet coke and a fat free muffin.  Hope your having a happy Monday.  I love the colour red, thus the red coat, I dont own a red coat, but I am thinking of getting one.

2 comments:

  1. oh I LOVE this one Lee... I love red too but dont think Ive ever had a red coat either... and here we dont even need them..so dont own a coat now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this might be my favorite of yours, Lee. She is fabulous. I love so many of the different elements

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter