Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mish Mish Tuesday


This is an old collage that I did when I got the collage papers from
a swap with http://wovenletters.blogspot.com/ .  You were
suppose to use the papers that you picked.  The next receipt's of
the collage box was a person from Australia, so hence the
ship and the fish.  As a matter of fact it seemed like the collage
box I sent from here was lost, but it got there about a month
later, I could have swam there faster.

so here is a recap of what I have been up to be prepared to be enthralled because I
live a mighty exciting life.

catching up on things around this house that have been left since my Mom has been sick
that means the floors, laundry, etc, all the things you just love to do

been baking banna bread I feel that is my comfort food

shovelling the walk, because we have so much SNOW AND COLD WEATHER
and I am home during the day, I have wrestled with this one, just because I am
home does that mean I should be the designated person who does the shovelling???
My husband and I have gone back and forth on this one, but really I am home and
he is out working.  Not to say I am not working

We have been invited to the shoppers new home for dinner on Wednesday night, what is
on the menu is a surprise, and it will be because she really never cooked to much here.

I am still going to Phonenix, but I am going this Monday coming for a week.  So be preparedfor posts from a sunny place that has no snow/.  I will update you on shopping, eating, and fun.

Well the oven timer just went off the bread is ready, a hot steaming cup of cocoa and the fireplace is calling, so is the sidewalk but I vote for the chair and the fireplace and after all I
am chairman of the board at my job.  I can do what I want


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:32 PM

    Lee I am the one that shovels the side walks at our house too even if all the boys are home I still end up doing it
    have a good time in Phoenix I am jealous
    love you from your Cousin in Van
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to be Chairman of the Board!! I love it, too. But around here there isn't any argument about who shovels the snow....there isn't any! I wish I could join you for the cocoa and banana bread, and sit by the fire with you. I bet we'd never stop talking!!

    Love the collage.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter